We talked about touch we like.
- Holding hands
- Cuddles from our Mum or Dad
- A pat on the back
- High five
- Shake hands
- A massage from friends
We talked about touch we don't like and what we could do.
We don't like:
- Throwing sand in people's eyes
- Throwing things at people
- Pulling hair
We talked about being confused and James said when you are confused you don't know what is going on. Sophie said this is when people do the unexpected.
We thought some confusing touch was:
- If someone kissed me and I didn't expect it
- If some kissed me on the mouth
- If someone pulled my pants down
- When people won't stop tickling you when you ask
- If someone touches your penis or vagina
The only people who should touch you there could be your doctor or your Mum or Dad if you are sick or hurt.
If someone touches us in a way we don't like we need to:
- Tell a teacher
- Tell your mum or Dad or sister
- Tell someone you trust
If the person you tell doesn't do anything tell someone else!!!