Our Feelings in Room 21

Today for Keeping Ourselves Safe we talked about our feelings and how different things make us feel.

I feel happy when I cuddle my dog.

I feel happy when my friends play with me.

I feel happy when Mum buys me new toys.

I feel happy when I play with my Lego.

I feel happy because I had a good morning tea because I have friends to play with.

I feel sad when somebody hurts me.


I feel worried when I am lost.

I feel happy when my Dad lets me go to the bike park.

I feel happy when I play with my sister.

I feel happy when somebody plays with me.

I feel happy when it is my birthday.

I feel happy when I hug my teddy.


I feel scared when there is a spider in my house.

I feel sad when my sister snatches my brand new toys off me.

I feel happy when people play with me.

I feel happy when I play soccer with my brother.

I feel sad when my sister hurts me.

I feel proud when I do good work.

I feel happy when my Dad buys me something.

I feel happy when my Dad takes me to the park.



















No comments:

Post a Comment